Concept for Participating Artists
Culture unites Cultures for Humanity is a non-profit worldwide organization working for humanity in different angels and goals to the benefit of people in need for help or assistance to ensure a life in dignity and peace.
Like any other non-profit organization it is a necessity to continue any kind of fund raising e.g. public support, donations and private contributions from sponsors. We are working in close co-operation with other bigger non-profit organizations and attached to specific working fields assisting those areas and topics in the world that may be in urgent need for help and contribution either to survive or up-building of new homes and infrastructure.
It is our aim to attract as many as possible to be actively involved whether small or bigger efforts and contributions to the organization. Event fairs and concerts will be part of the efforts in the work for fund raising, but also arrangements that will be to the benefit of all parties involved.
As a guideline we have made out the following items for performances in the event fields:
• Artists involved in our exhibition events will be offered free stands for their art works excl. special requirements like wall hangers, extra lights, Internet access and more but standard facilities like chairs, tables and lights are included for free.
• Administration fee of EURO 30.00 per exhibition event will be applicable for the participating artists as a contribution to the work and donation to be established for each project of humanitarian help program.
• A donation fee of 20% will be applicable to the artists for sold artworks.
• Stage performing artists will be paid as per agreement and prepared for castings and interviews before eventual contracts can be made.
• PR and press coverage will be made by us in close co-operation with the area suppliers, sponsors and other non-profit organizations
. • Exhibited art works are not insured from our side or any kind of instruments, stage facilities and personal injury.
• Incidents, damages and failures which are beyond our control cannot be refunded.
• Any kind of accommodation and traveling costs are for the account of the participating persons.
Donations, sponsorships and contribution to our events are of the utmost importance for a smooth and successful event whatever and wherever it might be – A surplus that will work out to the benefit of all participants but more important to the cause for those in need for care and help on earth.
Kurt Lykke Lindved